VeganMoFo continues all month. My VeganMoFo 2012 is demystifying vegan food. Through a photo diary of my daily vegan meals, you will see what the average vegan really eats. Sometimes the food I eat may seem weird or unfamiliar but mostly you’ll find I eat food which is familiar — just without the animal products. It really is easy being vegan.
Hover over each photo for details about the food.
- You can find the Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats recipe here.
- The vegan sharp cheddar recipe comes from Artisan Vegan Cheese.
- I make my own seitan. The simple recipe can be found here.
- The Cheezy Broccoli Rice recipe can be found here.
- The Fruity Snack Balls and Corn Pudding recipes are from Vegan Cooking for Carnivores, which I checked out from the library, but now want to buy the book. It’s a good one.