I have fallen behind on my VeganMoFo 2012 postings. I challenged myself to demystify vegan food one meal at a time this month. Many people think vegan food is weird or won’t taste good. I assure you that is not the case. Take a look at what I’ve been eating for the past few days. Weird? I think not!
Hover over each photo to learn more about each dish.
- I eat organic food as much as possible.
- I love wraps and eat them a lot. I like how they contain my food. Less mess!
- The Mango Coconut Quinoa Muffins are based on this recipe.
- Mushroom and Rice Hotdish is from Vegetarian Times.
- We made falafel’s from a box mix. It was okay. We baked them and determined that falafel’s should most definitely be fried.
- The Enchilada Casserole recipe was sent to me by a friend but can be found here or in the The Vegan Slow Cooker by Kathy Hester.
- Ever since I learned about the issue with palm oil, I have been avoiding it which means no more Earth Balance vegan margarine. My alternative is avocado butter for toast. More info on palm oil here.
This post contains Barnes & Noble affiliate links. When you buy something through them, I receive a commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!