The Practical Plant-Based Kitchen:
Whole Foods, Plant-Based Cooking Classes in Your Home*
Would you like to eat healthy meals at home, but can’t find the time to cook or don’t know the first thing about cooking healthy or cooking at all. Let Christine help. As a former project manager, she applied her mad organizational skills to the kitchen with the goal of eating healthy meals at home—most of the time. Gone are the days of a fridge and pantry filled with convenience, prepackaged foods or stopping to “pick something up” on the way home from work.
Why Cook at Home:
- You are what you eat. No hidden ingredients.
- Healthy home-cooked meals contain less calories than typical restaurant meals.
- Spend quality time with your family cooking; teaching your kids important life skills.
- Reduce your environmental footprint.
In her Practical Kitchen class, Christine will teach you how to stock and organize your kitchen, plan meals and prep recipes, so you’ll be eating healthy and tasty meals in no time. She will teach you the basics including batch cooking, simple knife skills and kitchen tools that will help you prepare meals quickly for your whole family to enjoy. Classes customized to best meet your cooking needs.
- African Peanut Stew in the Pressure Cooker
- Red Bean Chili in the Slow Cooker
- Vegan Lasagna
- Tofu Scramble
- Southwest Burger and Roasted Vegetables
- Signature Salad with an Oil-Free Dressing
- Chocolate Pie
- Easy Banana Ice Cream
Christine teaches in the San Francisco Bay Area. To learn more about cooking class in your home, email Christine at email@example.com.
About Christine Mania
Christine has been cooking since she was a child and is mostly self-taught, until recently. Last year she completed the Rouxbe Professional Plant-Based Cooking Course where she sharpened her knife skills and cooked her way through a syllabus full of delicious plant-based meals made from scratch in her own kitchen. She loves cooking for others and eager to share her knowledge with other home cooks.